Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bed runner

The weather here at the moment is terrible, cold and raining.  It has rained pretty well non stop all day, and things are already so wet...I got a bit of sewing done though, and finished off putting together the bed runner that I started at the sewing retreat a few weeks back.
I am going with the butterflies and dragonflies theme, and have made 2 pillow sized cushions and a smaller cushion to match the colour scheme as well, which have been embroidered with dragonflies and butterflies in the creams, chocolates and fawn colour scheme.. I am now working on a large artwork for the wall, which will be in the chocolate coloured fabric, all embroidered with the same theme, with some dimensional work on it also. So it is starting to come together slowly. I haven't been able to do my hour outside in the garden today due to the weather, so hopefully things start to dry out here soon.

1 comment:

  1. that looks lovely = I am looking forward to seeing what your artwork looks like - it sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete